Tuesday, July 20, 2010
10 SYMPTOMS OF MENOPAUSE.
WORRY NOT! i am definitely not menopausing. Just double-checking to make sure if am right. That a certain AUNTY is going through it. so here goes....
2. Mood swings, sudden tears
3. Crashing fatigue
4. Anxiety, feeling ill at ease
5. Feelings of dread, apprehension, doom
6. Difficulty concentrating, disorientation, mental confusion
7. Disturbing memory lapses
9. Exacerbation of existing conditions
10. Hair loss or thinning, head, pubic, or whole body; increase in facial hair
I know you are feeling terrible with all these sudden body changes. But you can't let it out on anyone. Deal with it yourself. You are OLD enough. So stop being childish and move on. Smiling is the easiest way to start...SO just smile.