Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TOO MUCH TOO LONG.

I've been unhappy so here i am sharing some beautiful quotations i've found through a blog. Anyway it's been kinda long since I'm last here, went for a mini holiday to HK, mini because i set a budget for my expenses. blah.

Here goes....

Sometimes my mind wanders and my thoughts always seem to come back to you. I don’t know why. I’m happy it does though. It’s like I’m with you all the time. And whenever I think about how wonderful you are, it makes me smile.

When you love someone, you’ll do anything you can to keep them with you. Unfortunately, there is also a point when you have to step back and say that it’s time to let go.
- Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper

Late at night I wonder if the things that remind me of you, remind you of me.

But who can say what’s best? That’s why you need to grab whatever chance you have of happiness where you find it, and not worry about other people too much. My experience tells me that we get no more than two or three such chances in a life time, and if we let them go, we regret it for the rest of our lives.
- Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood

You’re never going to love someone more or less than your last, but you’re going to love them differently. Every relationship offers something different, you just have to find the one that offers exactly what you need.

I tried so hard. I tried harder than you could ever imagine and here I am now, still trying my best to forget everything, to forget every piece of you. The way you smell, the feel of your skin, the sound of your laughter. I can still feel you. I think I always will.

It’s just so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

This is life, not heaven. You don’t have to be perfect.

We often compare ourselves to others and wish to be as happy as them, or to be happier. But this is never easy because we believe others to be happier than they really are.

I wonder what hurts more - saying something and wishing you didn’t, or saying nothing and wishing you did?

Sometimes you have to follow your heart, even if it leads you to somewhere you’re not supposed to be.

Don’t believe it when someone promises you that they will never hurt you because at some point or another, it’ll happen. The real promise is when the moments you spend together makes the pain worth it.

The vow is simple, really. Those who take it promise to stay together for better or for worse. For richer or for poorer. In sickness and in health. To honor and to cherish. Forsaking all others. Until death do us part. Yes, the vow is simple. Finding someone worthy of such a promise is the hard part. But if we can, that’s when we begin to live happily ever after.
- Desperate Housewives


And if you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night.

Do you know what hurts the most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before.

When you left and walked away, what really hurt was how you made it look so easy, like I never meant anything to you. At all.

It’s amazing how you meet some people and your paths intertwine and even if it’s just for that few moments, they leave an impression so deep, so everlasting, that your life is changed forever.

When we pretend that we care lesser than we really do when it comes to certain people, it hurts. When people pretend to care more than they do and we discover the truth, it hurts too.

I know it is a bad thing to break a promise, but i think now that it is a worse thing to let a promise break you.
- Jennifer Donnelly


Problems start when we refuse to let change happen and cling to old habits. If we hold on to the past too tight, the future may never come.
- Gossip Girl


Forgiveness is never easy. Bitterness is easy, hatred is easy. But forgiveness, that is a tough one. Sometimes people say things they don’t mean or do things they can’t take back. Sometimes we do things we can’t take back.
- One Tree Hill


I think that'll be all. Have a great day people. :)

BYIE!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment